- These Terms of Service are the agreement, as well as the relevant regulations between you and © SKYGARD Association regarding the use of the services and participation in the © SKYGARD Association Crypto game.
- Services provided to you are provided by © SKYGARD Association itself, we will not be responsible for services that are not provided by our company
B: Concepts and definitions
- “Terms of Service”: means this © SKYGARD Association Terms of Service and its amendments and supplements from time to time.
- “© SKYGARD” is a Game – Play To Earn product issued by © SKYGARD Association and currently we only have this one NFT game product.
- “Account” means Wallet (Specifically here is MetaMask) used to log in to © SKYGARD Crypto game.
C: Use Wallet to participate in the game
- The use of Wallet (specifically MetaMask) to participate in the game, you are fully responsible for the maintenance and security of your account, we are not responsible for and support related issues. Be concerned if you inadvertently or otherwise provide Wallet security information to others.
- You are responsible for all activities and actions taken from/by your account (Wallet), including taking reasonable steps to secure your account (wallet).
- In case of violation of the acts of this term of use, especially prohibited acts, © SKYGARD Association has the right to proceed with locking your account (Wallet) and stop providing any and all services. to you without indemnification or liability to you.
D: Prohibited acts in SKYGARD Game
- Obstructing the operation, infiltrating, or attempting to gain unauthorized access to © SKYGARD server system.
- Taking advantage of security holes as well as game errors to profit, exploit resources in the game © SKYGARD is not legal.
- Using Hack/Cheat tools or other software to interfere as well as intentionally change/falsify the content we designed in © SKYGARD.
E: Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranty
- © SKYGARD Association is committed to providing services to you within the limits of your professional qualifications and reasonable care in accordance with the law.
- © SKYGARD Association will apply necessary technical measures to support you in the process of experiencing the service as well as participating in © SKYGARD Game. However, in some unexpected cases, the service may be interrupted, error (bug)… in these cases, © SKYGARD Association will take all necessary measures (within the ability). and within a reasonable time to remedy and you agree to release © SKYGARD Association from all related liability.
- © SKYGARD Association will apply necessary measures to protect and secure your account information and data, but no system is absolutely safe and resistant to all attacks, hacks, cheats. Therefore, in the event that © SKYGARD Association system is attacked, hacked, cheated and your account information and data is exposed, © SKYGARD Association will immediately take the necessary measures to minimize the impact on you. and you agree to release © SKYGARD Association from any liability in connection therewith.
- Any support issues related to the process of participating in the game © SKYGARD will be supported through our official channels published on the homepage.
- Note that we will not ask you to provide your 12 account security codes (Wallet) under any circumstances, the cases requested to provide this information are fake and we do not accept any responsibility if you provide this information to others.
G: Effectiveness of application and amendment
DISCLAIMER: © SKYGARD game is a startup crypto gaming project in development, every information given in our website or any of our documents can be subdued to changes by © SKYGARD Association in any moment.